Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Sunday, December 17, 2023

More Christmas cards


This is the last batch of cards I made in the previous 2 years since we were locked down and dealt with that isolation.  The pinwheel cards followed the same process mentioned in the previous post and the large ornament used the Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornament die set with different designer papers used to showcase them.  The top 5 cards with the Christmas trees were created with my cricut and cut apart and placed on the red cs and layered on the dotted design paper.  The maroon paper was embossed with an embossing folder and the Stampin' Up ornament punch was used to punch out an ornament.  Next, designer scrap paper was placed behind the leftover space.  The beautiful design on the side is from a die cut set, I think it is from Ultimate Craft, but I will find it and edit this post to show where it is from.  The Joy to The World Stamp is a Hobby Lobby stamp.  The Poinsettia stamp at the top right is a Close to My Heart stamp that I heat embossed with white embossing powder.  It is a huge stamp, but I do love to use it.  I know that it is a retired stamp.  The card with the black cardstock outlining the center of the card is basically two 3" x 3" squares with rounded corners laid perpendicular to each other.  Next, eight 2" squares from designer paper were placed into each corner, overlapping each other all the way around.  A ornament punch that was embossed and colored with ink was placed in the middle.  A sentiment was used to complete the card.  If you have any questions about a technique or measurements to make any of these cards, please let me know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment