Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Sunday, December 17, 2023

3D Cards

 If you have not made a 3 D card yet, you really need to make one.  The set up is not hard, it just takes some time.  This is the video I watched to make it.  There is some confusion about the middle tubes, so be aware of that when you make your own, but she really explains it well.  I will show you the cards I have made below.  So much fun.  I have always used Graphic 45 paper to make these, I feel they have more color and visual texture to them.

This is the link to Amy Kinler





No comments:

Post a Comment