Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Tuesday, April 16, 2013

PaperCrafter's Corner

PaperCrafter's Corner is now having a Magazine Monday Papercrafting Inspiration.  This is Week 3 and I decided to enter a card. 




My design paper is digital paper and ephemera from Tsunami Rose Designs.  I LOVE her paper and use it a LOT!! :)  I used a Stampin' Up punch for the butterfly and my pearl embellishments are from Zva Creative!!  My picture does not do it justice!!  My sentiment is from CTMH acrylic stamp set "Live Inspired" with CTMH Tulip and Cocoa stamp pads.  Take time to make your card or layout for this challenge!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice day!

    Also visit my blog ... Recover Twitter Password Tutorial

    ReplyDelete