Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday - Week 4

This week's Magazine Monday at PaperCrafter's Corner was too cool to resist this week.  Although I spent the last 2 day's in the hospital for some tests, I was able to take a few minutes to make a simple card that I felt echos the page layout after getting home today.  I wish I could have done it more justice, but I have to live within my limitations at this moment.






I only used cardstock to make this card.  CTMH Sunflower and Red Velvet cs and a piece of blue scrap cs.  I put texture on the sunflower cs with a Sizzix Stampin' Up embossing folder Square Lattice.  The flower is from the CTMH Happy Valentine's Stamp of the Month and  colored in with Star Spangled Blue and Topiary stamp pad.  The bling on this card is from Want2Stamp.  Thanks for stopping by and make sure to stop by PaperCrafter's Corner to participate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment