Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Friday, July 22, 2011

Color Inspiration Challenge #7

I entered my first challenge through Paper Crafts Connection.  The colors are Mango, Caribbean Breeze, Petty Cash Shimmer, Candlelight.  I used CTMH Orange, Citrus Leaf and Buttercup stamps pads to stamp my flowers from the CTMH Bulbs in Bloom-art outline stamp set.  The base of the card is from a CTMH b&t paper pack, the next layer is from a Colorbok Specialty Paper Pack-Bright and I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the side edges.  The flowers were stamped in orange on watercolor paper and I used an orange watercolor pencil to color in the top flower and blended it with a Tombow blending pen.  The second flower was colored using the blending pen and the CTMH Buttercup stamp pad.  I stamped the stem and leaves in CTMH Citrus Leaf and sponged in the color.  The sentiment outline was stamped with the Citrus Leaf and the edge was colored with the blending pen.  The sentiment was stamped in orange and colored in with Buttercup.  The sentiment and outline are from Studio G.  I did layer the flowers to give a little more dimension to them.





Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment