Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Thursday, July 22, 2010

Girls Road Trip 2007

My Mother, Sister, Daughter and I had a summer trip in 2007.  I
have finally started scrapbooking our pictures.  I do not know
the reason, but I always thought of this trip as "Girls Road Trip"
and so that is the name of our scrapbooking pages.  The hard
part is that I am doing each page 4 times so we each have a
layout.  The colors change for each person depending on their
favorite colors.  The layouts I am showing are mine (The
prototype for the other's pages, so all of the mistakes are done
on mine. lol).  I have only done the first two days of our trip that
lasted 1 1/2 weeks, so by next year I may have them finished! lol






No comments:

Post a Comment