Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Sunday, July 18, 2010

CK Convention - Houston


My friend Laura and I went to the CK Convention in Houston on Friday.  Awesome time!! :) We took three classes.  Two of those with Technique Tuesday. In those classes we received a  stamp set, a ink cube and all of the supplies to make 5 cards.  We made some really great cards, but we did not have enough time to finish the cards in class, so I have a few cards to finish.  The other class we took was Cards for a Year.  We managed to finish two cards and scored the paper for a box to hold cards.  Again a lot of cards to finish at home!  The pictures I am posting are of me and Laura and all of the product I bought at the Vendor Faire for about $55.  I thought I got some GREAT deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment