Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, September 7, 2013

PaperCrafter's Corner - Magazine Inspiration Monday - Week 21

This week on PaperCrafter's Corner the magazine inspiration is:
                                                    

                                               Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Twenty-One Inspiration Piece (image)

 I loved the London Theme of the typography but could not come up with a way to use it in my card.
So instead I took shades of the colors and found papers that had words and swirls in it that had similar colors and also had some words in it also.  Then I found a graphic from The Graphics Fairy
that also had some typography that I could use to go with the theme I chose which was Christmas.
The final result is:

                                           

Here is a close up of the typography from The Graphics Fairy.  I added my name using the GIMP software:
 
The bling is from Want2Scrap.


No comments:

Post a Comment