Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, August 28, 2013

PaperCrafter's Corner Inspiration Magazine Monday - Week 20

Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Twenty Inspiration Piece (image)





Another Magazine Monday at PaperCrafter's Corner.  I am entering the following card:






I designed the background paper with images from The Graphics Fairy.  This is the original page I designed:

 The magazine cover inspired me to add travel destinations to the background paper that I had colorized orange with GIMP.  Anyone who likes it is welcome to save it on their computer.  You can tell that the paper is more orange colored than it seems in the card.  I layered my paper onto black cardstock and because I wanted more dimension, I added the half flower from my stash with orange and white flat back pearls in the center from Want2Scrap.  To me it can represent a sunrise or just a flower.  I added the sentiment "Explore" from CTMH Live Inspired clear stamp set onto orange cardstock in Black ink.  Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to get your entry into PaperCrafter's Corner!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, makes me want to travel!! Love how you designed your own paper, something I need to learn to do!! Very creative and pretty !! :>)

    ReplyDelete