Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ribbon Flowers

I enjoy browsing through youtube to find new techniques in making embellishments and jewelry.  I found this great tutorial on making ribbon flowers...the trouble was it was not in English, but I had to see if I could understand her instructions by just watching and not listening.  Thankfully, Gustamonton makes very clear videos with some English subtitles on her supplies.  Here are 3 Christmas cards I made using her ribbon flowers:








My ribbon flowers are not as pretty as hers, but I think they are not bad for my first tries.  Here is Gustamonton's video:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment