Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge

Anyone that knows me, know that I am one of those people who mail out their Christmas cards on Christmas Eve.  I have been better the last couple of years, but not by much, so when I found this challenge on Mark's Finest Papers, I knew I had to try it out.  The best part is that they have a GRAND PRIZE that everyone who posts their cards monthly on time are eligible for.  I have finished by first month's cards, so I may be ready by Christmas if I can keep it up.





 If you are interested in trying this out, it is free to join.  This is the information about it I received in my email:

2013 Christmas Card Challenge

Hello Everyone, Have you ever found yourself in November with a ton of Christmas cards to make? Do you wish you started on them sooner? Now is your chance. Head over to SpeedyTV's 2013 Christmas Card Challenge and sign up to get a head start on your Christmas cards and be entered to win a great Grand Prize.
Here is the Grand Prize that will be give away to one lucky winner who completes the challenge by entering their cards every month. You have to be in it to win it. 




 Plus two free stamp sets to be determined at a later date.
 

1 comment:

  1. It's true, I'm always saying "I should make my Christmas cards ahead" but I never have. Well not far enough ahead to feel I'm "ready" for Christmas. So with a little trepidation I'm headed over to Speedy TV's 2013 Christmas Card Challenge. Thanks Stephenie!

    ReplyDelete