Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Sunday, November 24, 2013

Another Recipe Book

My youngest cousin, Jason, is getting married in December and I told him I wanted to make him and his fiancee, Samantha, a recipe book.  So, Samantha, if you stop by my blog, this is a spoiler alert for you!! :)  Samantha is from Missouri and decided she wanted a Texas theme for the cookbook.  So I went online and found a bunch of images that I used.  I also used the Texas Lone Star Flag colors of red and blue for the pages.  My Aunt Mona collected recipes from the family and emailed them to me to include in the recipe book.  I used my Stampin' Up Envelope Punch Board to make tabs on the recipe cards.  I used several techniques to bind this recipe book, this is different from the first recipe book I made.  I used the following videos from Babytweetums, the only difference is that I used tyvec in the same way that Kathy Orta does.  The link takes you to her blog, Paper Phenomenon.


















And here what it looks like with recipes in it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment