Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, October 26, 2013

Gecko Galz 3rd Annual Trick and Treats Blog Hop

This is one blog hop you do not want to miss!!  Not only are there some beautiful projects, but at each stop you can download a digital collage sheet from Gecko Galz!!  Their collage sheets are beautiful!  Then you have the added chance of being able to win a year of collage sheets from Gecko Galz!!  Start the blog hop at Gecko Galz blog to get all of the details!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi...this is my first time on your blog. I found you while searching for links to purchase a Snaplock Peg Stamp Set. Your site popped up. Found one site (My Craft Channel) that sold it and the cost of shipping was almost as much a the cost of stamp sets. Do you happen to know who carries this product? Thanks for any help you can give. Jane ..... jazzyjec@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete