Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, October 12, 2013

Football Scrapbook

A lady I used to work with is having a fund raiser next weekend to help pay for medical costs for her son.  They are going to have a meal and silent auction going on, so I decided to make a football themed scrapbook to donate for the auction.  I only made 11 pages with blank cs to finish the scrapbook.

My pictures are not great, out of proportion, so be aware that each page is actually 12 x 12 inches.
Our school colors are black and gold and our mascot is the Sandcrab, thus the colors used in this book.


 

I used the Sports Mania Cricut cartridge
for the goal posts and the football
player border.

The letterman jacket was also from Sports Mania cart.  The boutineer is a corsage for guys during homecoming.




In the picture below this is a pocket page with gold vellum, black glitter stickers, want2scrap bling and brads to hold it to the cs.

Sports Mania cart. and stickers used for
these pages.


I used Plantin Schoolbook cart to make these tags.

I hope this inspires you to make some scrapbook pages of your own! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment