Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, September 14, 2013

PaperCrafter's Corner Inspiration Magazine Monday - Week 22

This week I decided to used the layout of the inspiration magazine from PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Monday:

                                           


Papercrafting Inspiration: Magazine Mondays - Week Twenty-Two Inspiration Piece (image)

I am still working on Christmas cards, so I continued with this theme.  I used paper from Christmas Traditions from The Paper Studio, bling from Want2Scrap, Christmas stickers from K & Company, and my sentiment is a acrylic CTMH stamp from the Christmas Delights Holiday stamp set with CTMH Tulip ink pad and I used a small piece of red cardstock from my stash. 






1 comment:

  1. Oh No!! I love your seeing your creations... but completely understand. Hope you are doing ok and hope you come back sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete