Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday - Week 17

Another captivating Magazine Cover at Paper Crafter's Corner this week.  So much to chose from, the layout, the colors, the theme, the collage.  I am such a literal crafter, I could never be an impressionist artist, the world does not know how lucky they are!! lol  So I did have to put a girl on the card and as a teacher I really loved all of the school items in the picture, but wanted my card to be usable and since my Children are adults and my Granddaughter does not live close enough to send cards to her teacher, I thought a Note card would work and allow some school/office type graphics on it.


I did get the vintage look... the graphic image is one I really love from The Graphics Fairy but I love most of her images.  The stamped text is from CTMH and stamped in Cocoa.  The papers are all The Paper Studio.  The pearl swirl is made from Want2Scrap flat back pearls.  The card is simple, but I think the graphics in the paper add some depth to it.  Either way this is my submission for Magazine Monday - Week 17.  Have a GREAT week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great vintage looking card. I love how you achieved an aged look and the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete