Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Paper Crafter's Corner - Magazine Monday Week 16

Wow, the summer is flying by!  I finally started making cards again...starting fresh with the Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday...a great way to get the crafting mojo flowing again!!  Make sure to check out this week's inspiration...Chalkboard!

My take on this piece is not as elaborate, but I think I convey the impression of a chalkboard, or at least I hope I do.





I used stamp sets Jardin Flair and Live Out Loud from CTMH and Kindness Matters from Stampin' Up.  I used CTMH black cardstock and white embossing powder.  The words were brushed over with Colorbox white chalk ink, the bling is from Want2Scrap.

Have a GREAT week and....Imagine the Possibilities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment