Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Altered Frame

I watched Angela Holt's Monday Night Design Class and I really loved the Altered Frame she made during the show.  If you have never watched any of Angela's videos, you really need to, she is an amazing designer, she has a natural talent of placing bling and flowers on anything she touches.

I used her video as an inspiration to make altered frames for my nephews wedding pictures.  This is what I started with:










I hope my nephews and their new wives like the frames!

I have included the videos from Angela Holt Designs, just be aware that on the second video she was having audio trouble, the weather was very bad in Tennessee.



No comments:

Post a Comment