Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Thursday, May 9, 2013

PaperCrafter's Corner Magazine Inspiration - Week 6

These week's inspiration for PaperCrafter's Corner was a very difficult one for me. I am very realistic in my interpretation of the inspiration challenges.  Here is what I came up with:

The eyelet stickers are from a CTMH paper packet and the bling is from Want2Scrap.  The background paper is from my scrap drawer.  Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Normally I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great article.

    My page: forgot my password

    ReplyDelete