Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Tuesday, April 30, 2013

PaperCrafter's Corner - Magazine Monday Week 5

I have another paper project  for PaperCrafter's Corner - Magazine Monday Week 5.  I have been watching a lot of youtube videos on making ribbon or lace flowers since I have been feeling bad and using a hot glue gun or sewing really makes them easy to do.  My flowers are not as pretty as the talented ladies I have been watching, but I had a lot of fun making them.  That brings me to the card I made for this week because the magazine had a bouquet of flowers on its cover.  This is my take on the inspiration cover:





Here are some close ups of the flowers:

I used sheer ribbon and lace from my stash as well as some old buttons and beads that I have in my many glass containers in my craft room.



No comments:

Post a Comment