Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, October 27, 2012

Birthday Gift

My Aunt had a Birthday at the beginning of October and I am just now getting to post pictures of what I made her.


Her favorite color is purple, so I gathered different shapes and sizes of purple beads I had to make this necklace.  I used the tutorial from Smitten Kitten to make the individual clusters and put it all together.  I think it turned out very nice!! :)


1 comment:

  1. That's a fantastic necklace Stephenie, it looks so intricate and the colour is gorgeous. I'll bet your Aunt was thrilled with her present x

    ReplyDelete