Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, October 27, 2012

Another Gift

This past year a Wonderful Lady, Jessica Cunningham passed away.  Anyone who knew Jessica knew of her relationship with her Christ!!  One of her Granddaughters, Emily, made a comment at the funeral that one of the things her Grandmother always taught her to do was to make sure and give thank you cards for any gift she received.  As a tribute to Jessica and something for Emily, I made her a card box with some cards inside.  Also, Emily told us that she was expecting her first child, so I made thank you cards for boy (she found out this later) gifts received.








2 comments: