Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tsunami Rose Design Team - Day 1

I am on the July Design Team for Tsunami Rose Designs , 1 Sketch, 1 Card for each day of July!  If you would like to join this challenge or our facebook group, you can join us at:  http://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/





July 1st is using Sketch #14 and my rendition of this sketch is:


I used these papers designed by Daisy Collins of Tsunami Rose Designs to make this card, available for purchase from her zibbet shop:

            Blue card stock
            Martha Stewart Border Punch
            McGill Circle Punch
            Want2Scrap adhesive backed gems
            Cricut Flower Shoppe cart.

I used the digital paper from Tsunami Rose Designs in my cricut to make the flower embellishment.   Daisy is having a sale at her zibbet shop until July 7th to celebrate her birthday, so now is the time to buy her beautiful papers!!  Listed below are the other members of the July Design Team for Tsunami Rose.  Please stop by their blog and leave some blog love on each one!










No comments:

Post a Comment