Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Monday, July 23, 2012

ILS by Tsunami Rose - Day 23



1 Sketch, 1 Card by Tsunami Rose Designs. Today was sketch #15 and as a member of the July Design Team, my rendition of this sketch is:

The papers I used were designed by Daisy Collins of Tsunami Rose Designs and can be found in her Zibbet shop:

I used one of the extra papers included in the  I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 {31 Card Sketches} PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER

Other supplies used for this card are:

    Blue cs
    CTMH - Start Spangled Blue stamp pad and ribbon
    Home Sweet Home - Fancy Organza blue
    Recollections - Double roll pearls
    Hero Arts - sentiment

Do not forget to visit the other Design Team Members for Tsunami Rose Designs :
 Thanks for stopping by!  








2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Stephenie, I like the blues but I love the music backing paper and the lace/ribbon is just amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lace ribbon and how you put everything together. Amazing. Thanks for sharing

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete