Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, July 21, 2012

ILS by Tsunami Rose - Day 21


1 Sketch, 1 Card by Tsunami Rose Designs. Today was sketch #22 and as a member of the July Design Team, my rendition of this sketch is:


The papers I used were designed by Daisy Collins of Tsunami Rose Designs and can be found in her Zibbet shop:

8X8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Handmixer Girl"
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 {31 Card Sketches} PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER


Other supplies used for this card are:
     Dark blue cs
     CTMH - Love Life clear acrylic stamp set - sentiment
     CTMH - Art Philosophy Cricut cart - flower (snowflake2 diecut in different sizes)
     Making Memories - Glitter Deco Brad
     Lace from stash

Do not forget to visit the other Design Team Members for Tsunami Rose Designs :

 Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the sweet image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Stephenie. I love the colours and the flower and the adorable image x

    ReplyDelete