Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose - Day 5


First off, Happy Birthday, Daisy!!

1 Sketch, 1 Card Challenge at Tsunami Rose Designs.  Today is Sketch #25 and this is my rendition:




This is one of my favorite papers designed by Daisy - Tsunami Rose Designs!  I love the flowers and the beautiful color!  Today is Daisy's Birthday and to celebrate she has been having a sale at her Zibbet shop , so stop by and take advantage of her sale!!  The papers I used for this card are:

6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- Efflorescence
8.5X11 Vintage Digital Printable Vintage Gypsy Scrapbook Paper - designed for Scrapbook Stamp Society
Vintage Children Printable 2

The other supplies I used are:
     Pearl bling from Recollections
    CTMH - Ivory cs
    CTMH - round paper clip
    The Paper Studio - Intricate Swirl embossing folder
    Hobby Lobby - Christmas Ribbon
    CTMH - sentiment sticker
    Corner rounder

If you would like to join our sketch challenge or our group, please check us out here.

Also, please visit the other Design Team Members of Tsunami Rose Designs:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the colour scheme. Beautiful flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great job with this!

    ReplyDelete