Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Friday, July 6, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose - Day 6




1 Sketch, 1 Card Challenge for Tsunami Rose Designs !  Today was sketch #1 and as a member of the July Design Team, my rendition of this sketch is:



The design papers used to make this card can be found in the zibbet shop of Tsunami Rose.  Daisy is having a sale in her shop to celebrate her birthday, so head over and buy her papers before the sale ends.  I used the following paper:

8.5x11 digital printable paper - Ornate Script Gray  (This paper was designed for the Scrapbook Stamp Society)
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 {31 Card Sketches} PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER 

The other supplies I used are:

      Want2Scrap - Heart bling, flower centers
      CTMH - sentiment sticker
      white and purple cs
      Cuttlebug - Textile embossing folder
      Cricut cart. - Flower Shoppe
      ek Success - lattice punch
      corner rounder

If you would like to join our sketch challenge or our group, please check us out here.
Also, please visit the other Design Team Members of Tsunami Rose Designs:


 Thanks for stopping by!




6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love the flowers & the gems give it that extra sparkle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love the embossing and the colour combination is beautiful. Love the flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning the colours are fab and love all the embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous hun , love the colours and embossing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-27.html

    ReplyDelete