Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose - Day 4




1 Sketch, 1 Card by Tsunami Rose Designs has sketch #13 for today.  My rendition of this sketch is:


The design papers used to make this card can be found in the zibbet shop of Tsunami Rose.  Daisy is having a sale in her shop to celebrate her birthday, so head over and buy her papers before the sale ends.  I used the following papers:

8X8 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Handmixer Girl"
6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper-"Fancy Matron"
Digital Sentiment Stamps- "Happy Birthday" Girl
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 {31 Card Sketches} PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER

The other supplies I used are:

Bling from Want2Scrap
ek Success Butterfly punch
Blue cs
Cricut cart - Flower Shoppe
ribbon from garage sales

If you would like to join the sketch challenges or to join our facebook group, please visit us at:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/

Also, do not forget to visit the other Design Team Members of Tsunami Rose Designs

1 comment: