Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose - Day 3


1 sketch, 1 card from Tsunami Rose Designs .  This is my rendition of Sketch #9:


Just loving the Vintage Children Printables!!  More ways to use the beautiful paper by Tsunami Rose Designs.  To make this card, I used the following papers:

Vintage Children Printable 1
Vintage Children Printable 2 
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 {31 Card Sketches} PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER

Do not forget to go by Tsunami Rose Zibbet Shop to check out all of her GREAT papers!  Since Thursday is Daisy's birthday, she is having a 25% off sale, so do not wait to buy!!  If you are interested in joining this sketch challenge or our facebook group, go to:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/

Other supplies used are:

Blue cs
Antique paper from The Background Fairy
Twine
Ribbon from garage sale

Do not forget to visit the other Design Team Members for Tsunami Rose Designs :

No comments:

Post a Comment