Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Monday, July 2, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose - Day 2







This is my rendition of sketch #16 for July 2nd for the 1 sketch, 1 card challenge for Tsunami Rose Designs. :


I used digital papers designed by Daisy Collins of Tsunami Rose Designs and they are on sale until July 7th on Zibbet.com, so do not wait, head over and get these papers today!

The papers I used are:

6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Rouge" - Brown
Vintage Children Printable 1
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 {31 Card Sketches} PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER

The other supplies I used are:

     CTMH - Watermelon cs & Baby Pink cs
     ek Success Butterfly punch
     Colorbok - Glitter paper pack
     Making Memories - Glitter Deco Brad
     Fiskars - Clear Acrylic stamp set - Family

If you are interested in joining on the sketch challenge or join the facebook group, you can join us at:   http://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/

Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to check out the other Design Team members for Tsunami Rose Designs:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment