Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose - Day 12


1 Sketch, 1 Card by Tsunami Rose Designs. Today was sketch #29 and as a member of the July Design Team, my rendition of this sketch is:


The papers I used were designed by Daisy Collins of Tsunami Rose Designs and can be found in her Zibbet shop:

6X6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Vintage Rouge" - Brown
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 {31 Card Sketches} PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER

Other supplies used to make this card are:

    Pink cs
    Want2Scrap - Say it With Bling
    St. Louis Trimming - Lace
    Graphics Fairy - Roses

 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment