Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose - Day 11


1 Sketch, 1 Card by Tsunami Rose Designs. Today was sketch #2 and as a member of the July Design Team, my rendition of this sketch is:


The papers I used were designed by Daisy Collins of Tsunami Rose Designs
 and can be found in her Zibbet shop:

8.5X11 Vintage Digital Printable Vintage Gypsy Scrapbook Paper - designed for Scrapbook Stamp Society 
8.5x11 digital printable paper - Ornate Script Blue Grey by Daisy Collins  (This paper was designed for the Scrapbook Stamp Society)
I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose July 2012 {31 Card Sketches} PLUS 2 FREE SCRAP PRINTABLE PAPER   

The other supplies I used are:

    Blue and light blue cs
    Making Memories - Mini Button brads, embossed butterfly
    Colorbok - Embellishment Punch out Pack - sentiment
    Ribbon and button from garage sales

Do not forget to visit the other Design Team Members for Tsunami Rose Designs :


 Thanks for stopping by!
    


No comments:

Post a Comment