Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tsunami Rose Design Team

I am going to be one of the members for the July Design Team for Tsunami Rose Designs .  I am so excited!!  Daisy is a graphic artist and has the most amazing digital papers!!  The best part of being on the team is getting to use her papers and sketches!!

To get myself into shape for this assignment, I went to Tsunami Rose Designs blog and found Day 1 of the sketches - Feb. 2012 Sketch #16.  I used this sketch to make a card, hope you like it!

The card has a 6 x 6 base and the papers are from The Paper Studio - Flourish Fusion with foil. The half pearl flourish is from Zva Creative (so beautiful!!) and the lace and ribbon are from my hoard...I mean collection. :)  The punches used are the doily punch by Martha Stewart, scallop circle punch by Stampin' Up, and circle punch by McGill.  The sentiment is one I had in my word stamp drawer.  I am planning on doing more of "I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose" as this month progresses!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie...congratulations on your guest spot! Your card is beautiful.
    So glad you made your way to StopandScrap.com and hope you find yourself shopping there often!
    Congratulations on having your first 100 followers too : )

    ReplyDelete