Pages

Welcome!

I have moved my blog to:

www.JSS Journeys.com

I plan to use this new website to share the many journeys my husband and I are taking...hope you are able to join us for the ride!


Stephenie



Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sketch #8





Day 5 Feb. 2012 - Sketch #8 from Tsunami Rose Designs and entered it in the The Play Date Cafe Challenge   Black, White and a Splash of Blue and the 365 Cards: Day 111 Challenge - Music. 





Recipe:          Colorbok - Glitter Paper Pack, 
                                        Pearlescent Paper Pack
                      Colorbok - Midnight : Sentiment
                      DCWV - The Formal Affair
                      Want2Scrap - Say it with Bling
                      Martha Stewart Border Punch
                      Spellbinders - Labels Four Die
                      ek Success - Butterfly Punch
                      Music from a garage sale purchase
                      CTMH - Black Sheer Ribbon





5 comments:

  1. Stephenie, this has such a beautiful vintage feel...I love it! Those music notes are so charming. :)

    Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    And thank you for leaving some love at my own blog recently, AND for having a link to it on your sidebar...that makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors - I'd love to have you link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch and you turned it into a lovely card. I'll have to check that sketch site out for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHH! LOVE that glittered frame! Beautiful card:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete