Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sketch #28





Using Day 4 - Sketch #28 from Tsunami Rose Designs , I also used the color combo from the Color Throwdown #197 Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Cajun Spice and Kiwi Kiss.

Recipe:                  DCWV - The Immortal Love
                              The Paper Studio - 180 Paper Pack
                              My Mind's Eye - Best of Damask
                              Spellbinder's Large Labels - 3rd die
                              Want2Scrap - Bracket embellishment
                              Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment