Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Friday, June 22, 2012

Sketch #14

Day 6 Feb. 2012 - Sketch #14 from Tsunami Rose Designs combined with The Paper Players 100th Challenge!  For The Paper Players Challenge you had to look back over the past 99 challenges and pick one to do.  I chose Challenge #17 - Inspiration to make my card.


Recipe:           CTMH - Brown cs and Button
                                      Discovery Paper Pack
                                      Cocoa and Pink Carnation stamp pads
                                      Simple Memories clear acrylic stamps
                       Making Memories - Glitter Deco Brad







No comments:

Post a Comment