Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Another Sketch

I took the Day 2 - Feb 2012 Sketch #1 from Tsunami Rose Designs to make my next card.

I am also using the color challenge from The Play Date Cafe using:  Azure, Raspberry and Blackberry colors.

 

The papers I used for this card are from:

                          The Paper Studio - Tattered and Worn
                          The Paper Studio - Entirely Textured
                          Colorbok - Textures

Sentiment tag was also from the Colorbok - Textures paper pack
Punch used was ek Success
Rick Rack from Target's Dollar Bins
Butterfly embellishment from Making Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment