Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

100 Followers!!

WOW!!  I finally have 100 followers!!  It is so AWESOME that the last two followers are Daisy Collins from Tsunami Rose Designs and Julie Ranae from Julie's Open Window.  It just so happens that Daisy makes Blog Badges and while I was on her Facebook page, she was talking to other Design Team members of Tsunami Rose Designs about their blog badges and let the rest of us know if we were wanting to get a Blog Badge, she was designing and selling them.  I immediately messaged her and before the evening was over, she had my blog badge completed and helped me get it on my blog!  I just LOVE it and the badge is my gift to myself for reaching 100 followers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment