Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Butterflies


I used a new embossing folder from The Paper Studio called Journal Flourish, I trimmed it down and I think it came out pretty good.  The sentiment stamp is from TPC Studio and the butterflies are some green foam cling stamps that I purchased from Hobby Lobby.  The packaging tore when I opened so I do not know who mad them.



The paper for this card is from K&Company.  The butterflies are cut from a Stampin' Up punch.  The swirl is cut from the Cindy Loo Cricut cart.  The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.  The medallion stamp is from Clear Stamps.  The stamp pad is CTMH Cocoa.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Stephenie! I really loves that second sentiment. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been on a roll with all your cards. This is one of my favorites.
    Love the color scheme, the pearls, the paper, the sentiment...every element looks so great together.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete