Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Monday, October 3, 2011

Two more cards

The cs that formed the base of this card and one blossum cut out is from the Vintage Collection - Core' dinations.  I used a Spellbinders Nestabilities - Blossum that I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  A Martha Stewart punch made the bottom border.  The sentiment is from a TPC Studio sentiment set.  The b&t paper is from Life's Journey - K & Company.  The swirls are cut from the Cricut cart. Cindy Loo.  The pearls are from Forever in Time and Recollections.  




This card is inspired by a PB&J Canvas card from the Inspired by blog.  Another card with the hydrangea from The Graphics Fairy.  The sheet music is some I was able to buy from an estate sale.  The card base is from Core'dinations Vintage Collection, the butterflies are from Prima Marketing Clear Stamps and the stamp set cost $1.99 at Hobby Lobby.


1 comment:

  1. Hello dear friend!
    These cards are so lovely! Your details, dimension & colors work wonderfully together.
    I am sure I will enjoy catching up on your blog.
    Off I go...

    ReplyDelete