Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm a WINNER!

I just found out the I am the winner of Bling Bundle #3 from Want2Scrap!  WOW!!  This is my second win with this company this year!  I really LOVE all of their bling...just received my order of a bling bundle special they were having last week...you would be very envious of my bling drawer!! lol :)  I have truly been blessed with wins this year!



Update...included pictures of the AWESOME bling that I won from Want 2 Scrap!!!  Isn't it GREAT?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations my friend!
    You are so deserving of all this good fortune.
    May it continue all the days of your life
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete