Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Monday, October 3, 2011

Catching Up

Last week, I was able to work on several cards.  This first one, I used a new embossing folder by The Paper Studio and I played with my I-roc to add swirls to my card.  The sentiment is from TPC Studio, a whole set of sentiments for only $4.99, purchased from Hobby Lobby.  The flowers are Prima Flowers, 4 stacked together.




Another embossing folder was used on this card.  Brown cs was layered with b&t paper from My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found paper pack.  Sentiment was stamped on vellum and wrapped around the layered paper.  The pearls are from Forever in Time.

 Dietrich Designs inspired this card.  I used the Ornamental Iron embossing folder on 3 different colors of cardstock that have a white core so it could be sanded and distressed.  The frame around the sentiment and the butterfly are both from The Graphics Fairy.  The greenery is cut from cs.

The image on this card is also from The Graphics Fairy.  The b&t paper is from 7 gypsies avignon 8"x8" paper pack.  

Another image from The Graphics Fairy, the b&t paper is from The Paper Studio - Flourish Fusion paper pack.  The ribbon is CTMH blue grosgrain ribbon and the lace is from Wal-Mart.


The hydrangea is from The Graphics Fairy , you can tell I like this site, can't you?  The b&t is from The Paper Studio - Flourish Fusion paper pack.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch and corner punch.  The pearls are from Recollections.


I had a lot of fun making these cards.  These cards are done in a more vintage style and I am loving it right now...so expect more cards! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lots of pretty cards. So much detail too. I am enjoying your use of punches, pearls & papers.
    Wow!

    ReplyDelete