Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Thursday, September 29, 2011

Inspired by...

I have been busy since school has started back up.  I am actually making a lot of cards, but no time to post.
:(  Between getting the kids to school early in time for band practice, grading papers, making supper and spending time with my sweetie, I just have a small amount of time to create.  This card was made in multiples at the beginning of September.  I just found the exact post that inspired me this evening, so I was able to post it.



This card was inspired by a card made by Andrea Ewen whose blog Ewen Style is full of some beautiful cards.  I am constantly visiting her blog to see her creations, she truly inspires me.  I used a curlicue stamp from Clear Stamps-Freshly Picked stamped with a versamark stamp pad and gold embossing powder.  The image was randomly stamped across 2 different white pieces of cardstock.  The large white embossed cs was layered on blue cs and the small white embossed cs was layered on gold cs. The sentiment is stamped on a octagon nestability die cut cs and layered on cs cut with the next size die. 

1 comment: