Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Friday, August 12, 2011

Xyron Winner!!!

Sonia at Archiving Angel had an AWESOME giveaway!!  Her giveaway from XYRON had 5 WINNERS, yes 5!  How great is that?  The winners received the NEW Xyron Mega Runner AND a Xyron Tape Runner!!  Guess what??  I WON!!  I have been so blessed the past few weeks with wins of different giveaways.  If you have not visited Archiving Angel yet, you are missing a GREAT website.  Sonia researches new products available and reminds us of old products that still have a lot to offer.  She also shares great techniques she uses or finds for all of her followers.  I always make time to stop by and see what she has found during the week, because Sonia has great advice and finds for everyone.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Stephenie, congrats again & thank you so much for your kind words. By the way, Xyron needs your last name so when they mail you your prize they can address it to you directly.
    Can you please e-mail it to me?
    Again, thanks.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete