Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Monday, August 1, 2011

Passionately Artistic

Passionately Artistic is hosting a linking party!  This is your chance to show others what you are doing.  They have a great following and besides getting to show off your projects, you get to see great things others are doing.  Passionately Artistic also has some great tutorials, their new post shows how to make your own faux enamel bracelet with craft supplies.  That tutorial is here.   Learn something new and see some great projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment