Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stamp-a-faire Challenge #9

Made it to Challenge #9 on the Stamp-a-faire with Nichole at Capture the Moment.  The Stamp-a-Faire is no longer taking submissions, but I wanted to complete the challenges for myself. 

Challenge #9 is:  Look at your stamps in a new way, turn them, rotate them at new angles and see if YOU can come up with anything unique!

I looked through my stamps and went to my old standby of heart stamps.  Hearts can make almost anything.  The heart stamp is from CTMH Heart Impressions 1.  It is stamped in CTMH Grape Sherbet in a circle overlapping to make a large flower.  Two hearts stamped in CTMH Topiary are the leaves.  Want 2 Scrap self adhesive pearls in purple are adhered to the flower after it was cut out.  The card base is paper from K & Company - Life's Journey and CTMH Grape Sherbet cs.  An additional flourish is from Prima - Say It In Pearls. 



This is my second submission to Make it Monday - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Your stamping turned out amazingly pretty. I absolutely love your card!

    ReplyDelete