Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stamp-a-faire Challenge #3

Ok, made it for  Correction, did NOT make it for Challenge #3:   Punch a window from you card cover and tie ribbon or twine from the window to the side of your card. There is SO much opportunity to have fun with your creativity on this one!

You have until 11:59pm EST tonight (July 23rd) to add your link to our list. Only one link per person please. One randomly selected winner will be announced Monday afternoon. The winner will receive a FREE Iconic Images stamp set, the exclusive set for Stamp-a-faire!

I forgot the time was Eastern Standard Time, not Central. Oh well, at least I got another Christmas card out of it. : )



Fairly simple card, CTMH Topiary cs, Ornament punch from Stampin' Up, CTMH Daisy White ribbon, Martha Stewart border punch, The Paper Studio "Greetings for the Season" b&t paper, and sentiment from Studio G.
By the way, Harry Potter part 1 was very good, just a little too dark to see some of the scenes good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie!
    This is such a pretty card.
    You did a fabulous job.
    Take care,
    sonia

    ReplyDelete