Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stamp-a-faire Challenge #10

Finally got a chance to go back to the Stamp-a-Faire at Capture the Moment with Nichole.  I am starting at the end at #10 and will work my way back to #3.  This challenge is:  So, your last challenge is to add a stamped focal point over a stamped background, all in the same layer! There is really a lot of opportunity here for some fun mixing and matching! 

My recipe is simple since all but the sentiment and the bottom strip are one layer:

                   Sparkling Background by Hero Arts stamped
                                 in CTMH Autumn Terracotta
                   Freshest of the Bunch by CTMH in CTMH
                                 Star Spangled Blue, Cranberry,
                                 Topiary, and Goldrush
                   Finley's Estate by Cloud 9 Design sentiment
                                 stamped in Star Spangled Blue
                   Colorbok Punch-Out Paper Bright
                   1.25 inch circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment