Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gift Bag

My Sister-in-law, Valerie, had a birthday last week and she loves the giraffe pattern.  I used the Forever Young cart. and cut out the last purse 3D image at 5".  I did not have any giragge pattern, so I looked online for an idea of what it looks like and drew the spots on tan cs with CTMH Markers Orange and Desert Sand (I went over every spot twice to get the right color). The purse did not have a handle so I used a holepunch on each side of the purse and threaded Martha Stewart "Happy Birthday" ribbon on each side and knotted it.  The "clasp" was a little too small for a velcro fastener, so I colored a flower to match the button I found and used a glue dot to hold it in place and then placed the velcro fastener that had self-adhesive under the flower to keep the purse closed. The tag was made from a Studio G stamp set.  I really liked the way it came out.




Thanks for stopping by! :)


1 comment: