Pages

Welcome!

I have moved my blog to:

www.JSS Journeys.com

I plan to use this new website to share the many journeys my husband and I are taking...hope you are able to join us for the ride!


Stephenie



Thursday, July 28, 2011

Case Study #50

Woke up this morning and checked out the Case Study Challenge.  It is a clean and simple layout inspiration card is by Dawn Woleslagle at Wplus9 Design Studio.  I used this flower and color on another card, but really liked the color combo so much I revisited it.  I have to confess that I made a mess of the sentiment on the card, so I had to tweek it a little to cover my boo boo.  It really looked good in my head, wished it had worked out on the card.


The colors used were CTMH Orange and Clover Meadow.  The stamp set is Bulbs in Bloom-Line Art and the sentiment is CTMH Hope Everything...  The flowers and stem were stamped on Watercolor paper and colored in with watercolor pencils and blended with Tombow Blending Pen.  The sentiment is stamped with a Versamark stamp pad and black embossing powder.  The border is cut with a Martha Stewart border punch on orange cs.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. A great card Stephenie, Thanks very much for the lovely comment on my card and for the instructions about linking, I'll give it a try- it was always coming up witht he blog address but now I know how to do it properly.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Stephenie. I love the colour scheme too and if you did make a mistake with the sentiment you certainly can't see it. Great card! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Stephenie! I love how you have kept the flowers and the boarder, true to Dawn's card and turned the sentiment!
    Thanks for sharing at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete